Your Personal Injury Attorney For Car Accidents
If you’ve been injured recently in a car accident that wasn’t your fault, let our personal injury firm help you get the compensation you need. Call for a free consultation today.
The Personal Injury Firm With A No Win, No Pay Policy
At McCloud Law Firm, with any personal injury cases we take on, we use a no-win, no-pay policy. This means if we don’t successfully negotiate a settlement or win your case in court, you don’t pay us anything at all. This means there is no risk to you whatsoever.
Why do we do this? Simple. You’ve been through enough with your accident. We personally understand exactly what you’re going through. What most people don’t understand about personal injury lawsuits is that in most cases the law firm takes more of the award than the client. To us, this is simply outrageous. Our law firm will never take more money than our clients receive.
It’s practically a given that after any car accident, the insurance company you deal with will do all they can to try and settle for the lowest possible compensation if they don’t deny your claim outright. That’s why you need experienced legal representation by your side.
Pam McCloud spent years working as an insurance claim adjuster prior to becoming a personal injury attorney. This means she’s seen all the tricks insurance companies use to get out of paying you appropriately. Who better to represent you when you’ve been in a car accident? Call today for a free consultation.
Get the Compensation You Deserve
Motor vehicle accidents happen every day, and many people don’t expect to be involved in a serious crash. If you’ve been injured because of another person’s negligence, whether you sustained whiplash caused by rear-end collision or were hit by a drunk driver and suffered a serious brain injury, then your medical care shouldn’t have to be paid out of pocket.
The McCloud Law Firm takes your case seriously right from the start. We have extensive knowledge of car accident laws in Georgia and know what it takes to build a successful claim for compensation through either negotiated settlement or a court verdict. Call The McCloud Law Firm today and schedule a free consultation.
Types Of Personal Injury Cases Involving Motor Vehicles
If you or someone in your family has been injured due to negligence and want fair compensation for your damages, then contact the experienced injury lawyers at The McCloud Law Firm. We are dedicated advocates who will fight tirelessly on behalf of each client so they can get every dollar owed them after an auto accident.
The types of accidents include:
- Texting while driving (distracted driving)
- T-bone accidents
- Hit & run accidents
- Fatal car accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Drunk driving accidents
- Work zone accidents
- Rollover accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Left turn accidents
What to do When You’ve Been Involved in a Car Accident
When involved in a car accident, it is important to remain calm so you can assess the situation and think about what your next course of action should be. If someone needs emergency medical attention, call 911 right away for an ambulance. Otherwise try moving out of harm’s way by pulling off to the side of the road and activating your hazard lights, if possible, to alert other drivers that there has been an accident. The next step is to do the following:
- Call Police – Let them know that you’ve been involved in a car accident and tell them your location. Once the police arrive, provide them with as much information about the accident as possible and stick to the facts. It’s important to obtain a copy of the accident report, as it is a critical piece of evidence when pursuing a car accident claim.
- Exchange Information – Obtain the name, address, phone number, name of the insurance company and policy number, and driver’s license information of everyone involved in the accident. Do not argue with those who were involved or say anything that could be misinterpreted as admitting fault.
- Take Pictures – It is imperative that the details of your crash scene be documented. Take notes of all the details of the accident from different angles to show the damage to all cars involved, including traffic signals, street signs, road hazards, tire marks, construction, and visible injuries. The more pictures you have, the better.
- Talk to Witnesses – If anyone saw how your collision happened, try to obtain their name and contact information. Also, try getting a written statement from any witnesses as it can be valuable when trying to prove fault in an accident claim.
- Write Everything Down – Write everything down that comes to mind while it’s still fresh in your memory. Try to remember the moments leading up to, during, and after your accident. Include how and where the crash occurred, weather conditions, time of day, traffic conditions, or if the other driver said something to you after the accident that is worth noting.
- See a Doctor – It’s important to see a doctor from a hospital or urgent care within 24 hours following your car accident. You may have serious and potentially fatal injuries that could go unnoticed if they are not addressed quickly. Be sure to follow doctor’s orders and go to any follow-up appointments as needed.
- Contact Your Car Insurance Company – Let your car insurance company know that you’ve been involved in an accident. Don’t go into too much detail and just stick to the facts when speaking with them. If they push for more information or want you to give a recorded statement, then gently decline and refer them to your lawyer. Never answer questions from someone else’s lawyer or insurance company.
- Talk to a Car Accident Attorney – Talk to an attorney who has experience with car accidents. A qualified attorney can answer all your questions and make sure that the insurance company treats you fairly and does not lose out on the compensation you deserve.
How Much Compensation Will I Get from my Car Accident Claim
The amount of compensation you get from your personal injury claim will depend on the specific details surrounding it, including the severity of your injuries and whether your accident’s overall impact has had on your quality of life. If another person caused your injury in the car accident, then there may be grounds for recovering compensation for:
- Medical Bills /Medical Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Lost Wages and Income
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Emotional Distress
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life
- And More
The McCloud Law Firm is here to help you get the compensation that your claim deserves. You can schedule a free case evaluation by calling us today.
Experienced Car Accident Attorneys
TMLF is here to help you get fair compensation for your damages after being injured in a car accident due to negligence. We know how important it is that everything goes smoothly during this process, so our team will provide personal attention and dedicated service throughout the entire case. We are committed to helping you get your life back on track.
When you need the help of an experienced car accident attorney who knows what it takes to get results, contact us today for a free consultation.
1316 Rockbridge Road SW, Suite J
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
1250 Scenic Highway S, Suite 1701-321
Lawrenceville, GA 30045